9:30PM Saturday November 8TH
Short Films on Urban Design include submissions from the world over. From large scale projects, to individual sized ones, each act of urbanism encourages audiences to re-imagine how they interact with their city.
Short Films included in this block:
- Beyond Freeways
- Broad Ave: The Building of Business
- The Bus Stop: London’s Agent of Change
- Dynamic American Cities (A Guidebook for You)
- Journey Around Copenhagen’s Latest Bicycle Innovations
- Parking Craters: The Scourge of American Downtowns.
- Walk Don’t Walk
- Zurich: Where People Are Welcome and Cars Are Not.
Line up subject to change
After the screening, join us for an onstage conversation with Howard Blackson, president of the California chapter of the Congress for the New Urbanism, Scott Epstein, chair of the Mid City West Community Council, and Dean Haglund, DTLA tour guide.
Other Design Events
Other Short Film Topics:
New Urbanism Film Festival – Los Angeles 2014 – November 6-9